Monday, July 7, 2008

Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses




“SPONSOR POST” July 8, 2008

$ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses

I am an active caveman. But as I have gotten older, and hopefully wiser, I have needed to adjust to certain realities. One of these realities are prescription glasses. Now I have a pair of driving glasses but don’t have any glasses for when I play racket ball. That puts me at a disadvantage since if I cannot see the ball, then I cannot hit it. Fortunately the folks at Zenni Optical has just what I need.

A quick browse of their web site and I was on my way to having the protection I need.

Frame#: 7001 Prescription Wind Goggles

Cost $39.95

Description
Inside prescription frame: Lens Width 40mm, Height 30mm, Bridge 26mm.
Outside wind shade: Lens Width 70mm, Height 39mm, Bridge 10mm, Frame Width 141mm, Temple Arm Length 138mm.

Frame Color: Silver.

Actual Performance
Nice fitting goggles with no glare. The website is easy to navigate and secure.

Final Thoughts On Practicality
A better choice then going down to the local Walmart. As long as you know your prescription, you should have no problems. The goggles were delivered on time and are comfortable to wear. Overall I am pleased with the goggles. The cost is not the least expensive but the quality is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Blade

Save A Blade

100 shaves on one blade! Click on the link and read about it.
This has been the most controversial reviews I have done. People are quite passionate on the Save A Blade so be sure to check out the comments.

Ad by Google

Ad by Chitika