Friday, June 20, 2008

Couch Saver



Description

Sadly I must state that my oldest dog of 14 years passed away. He had a good life, big yard, plenty of food and water, lots of activities to do with my family and other pets.

Well while poking around the internet we found a rescue shelter near by that happened to have a brown Labrador puppy. Well I have a black and brown already so was looking for a yellow (like my dog who passed away). But puppy was so cute that we had to have him. (his name is Moose)



What’s all this about you are asking??? Well my dogs are not allowed on my couch but for some reason puppy seems to have complete access to the home and that includes the couch.

So I need to find a way to protect my couch so I turn to the http://www.asseenontv.com/ folks.

Does your pet love to cuddle up on your couch, bed or love going for rides
in the car? Are you left with piles of hair on your furniture that eventually
ends up on your clothes?

Don´t separate your pet from the family anymore try the Couch Saver!

The Couch Saver will create a cozy resting place for your pet on the couch, in the car or on the bed while protecting your furniture.

Great for dogs and cats the Couch Saver is made of a reversible and washable soft quilted fabric that repells dirt, pet hair and stains.

Also features a supportive bolster for added comfort. Ideal for sofas, chairs, floors, beds or even in the car. Does your pet love to cuddle up on your couch, bed or love going for rides in the car? Are you left with piles of hair on your furniture that eventually ends up on your clothes? Don´t separate your pet from the family anymore try the Couch Saver! The Couch Saver will create a cozy resting place for your pet on the couch, in the car or on the bed while protecting your furniture.

What It Costs $39.95 & 7.95 Shipping and handling

Ease of use 5 Stars
Okay so it’s a blanket. But it has nice side walls to add support and protect the backs of my couch. Just throw it on the couch and your done!

Actual performance 4 Stars
Now I know a few things about dogs. First a dog will have no problems laying on the carpet. Second, if a towel is on the carpet, the dog will sit down on the towel. Third, dogs will always choose the couch over the towel on the carpet when given the chance.

So you would think that if a dog likes laying on a blanket on the carpet then he would like lying on the Couch Saver on the couch. Well oddly enough, puppy wants nothing to do with it. In fact he goes out of his way to avoid it. So for its intended use, it fails. However my other two dogs have no problems jumping up onto it so for them its great.

Unfortunately two big dogs on a couch leaves little room for me to sit. Perhaps I will sit on the towel on the carpet…..

Final thoughts on practicality
Do you really need to spend $40 on this when a blanket will do the job? I don’t know. I do know that it’s easy to clean and my older dogs like it. I can even put it into my jeep when taking the dogs to the vet. I don’t particularly like the blue checkered pattern on the back of the Couch Saver. It does not quite match the color of my living room. If it came in a matching room color, I might bump it to a 5 out of 5 rating....

Final Score
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Blade

Save A Blade

100 shaves on one blade! Click on the link and read about it.
This has been the most controversial reviews I have done. People are quite passionate on the Save A Blade so be sure to check out the comments.

Ad by Google

Ad by Chitika