Monday, November 12, 2012

Furniture Fix

Okay, I admit it... I have a saggy couch.

They say admitting the problem is the first step. Well thanks to the folks from As Seen On TV, a marvel of design is claimed to fix the soft spot in my seat.

What is furniture fix? Basically its interlocking panels that you put under your seat cushions to help provide support. Depending on how large of a depression you have, the more interlocking panels you will need.

Now in my collage days, I would just live with the soft spot in the couch. If it really bothered me, I would slide a piece of wood. However the wood was not flexible and often made the couch feel worse.

Furniture fix runs about $20 plus shipping and provides a bit of support without being overly hard. Putting the slats together was easy and overall the couch feels better.

I am not sure of the durability of the furniture fix. I guess time will tell. I have read that these crack after a month or two.

I do know that my dogs seem to enjoy the extra support provided by furniture fix. If the furniture fix does not work, the dogs will be back on the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Blade

Save A Blade

100 shaves on one blade! Click on the link and read about it.
This has been the most controversial reviews I have done. People are quite passionate on the Save A Blade so be sure to check out the comments.

Ad by Google

Ad by Chitika