Thursday, December 4, 2008

Honorable Mention

Some folks have questioned my Holiday Pick List as I have left off one super gift.

The George Foreman Grill.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my Foreman Grill. In fact I had the original (pain in the but to clean) and when that got old, I upgraded to the one where you can remove the treys for cleaning (much better!!!).

I have seen that he has a new grill out that can do all sorts of fancy things. Rest assured when my current Foreman Grill dies (that could be years away due to its sturdy construction), I will be replacing it with another Foreman Grill.

Here is my review of the Foreman Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Blade

Save A Blade

100 shaves on one blade! Click on the link and read about it.
This has been the most controversial reviews I have done. People are quite passionate on the Save A Blade so be sure to check out the comments.

Ad by Google

Ad by Chitika