Monday, September 15, 2008

Autobell Car Wash







Description
I lead a busy life. There is only so much time in one day and as a result, some things don’t get the attention that they deserve. One of these things is my Jeep Liberty. With 3 dogs and 2 boys, this car gets a lot of wear and tear on the inside. I also use it to tow my boat.

Now I am quite good at maintenance with the engine and never let my tiers wear down. Unfortunately I do neglect the cleaning of the Jeep. My three dogs ensure that my back windows are full of snot and my kids seem to get more ice cream on the seats then into their mouths. Compound that with the fact that I don’t really like washing and waxing my cars. The worst is lugging the vacuum cleaner outside to the car. I need to get the extension cord, and I can never seem to get all the dirt and grime out from my carpets.

So last Saturday I thought to myself….. There has got to be a better way.

From www.autobell.com “Autobell Car Wash Inc.® was founded in 1969 by the late Charles Howard Sr. as a way to showcase the latest in car wash equipment technology . What started as an exterior only conveyorized car wash has grown into a chain of 51 full service facilities across North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Georgia. Our corporate offices are located in Charlotte.” Autobell has always used the best equipment and solutions to effectively and safely maintain the appearance of your automobile. We were among the first in the country to offer on-line polishing and waxing. Today we offer our exclusive Double-Polyprocess to safely clean, polish and protect today’s delicate clear coat finishes. All of our cleaning solutions, waxes and equipment are formulated and built to our demanding specifications by Howco Inc. The experience we have gained over 39 years results allows our friendly staff to deliver a quality wash both inside and out in less than 20 minutes. Stop into one of our convenient locations near you and find out why your neighbors' car always looks so good.”

What It Costs $21.95
Autobell has different prices for different services. I got the Super Polyprocess which consisted of a full Service Wash, Double Polyprocess, Auto Gloss, Underbody Wash, Tire Gloss, and Fragrance

Ease of use 5 Stars
I pull up to the Autobell and am greeted by someone who helps me decide what I need done. Then I just hand over my keys. It could not have been easier.

Actual performance 4 ½ Stars
They clean the car with the car wash and hand clean spots that are missed. They vacuum the inside, gloss the tiers, clean my windows and even throw out the refuse in the back of my Jeep. They even take the Jeep back for a second vacuuming to get it completely spotless.

Whats this???? Why only 4 ½ stars? Well they did not give me my Fragrance.

Final thoughts on practicality
My son liked it since he could watch the car go through the car wash. I liked it since I did not have to line up my tiers to go through the car wash. They took care of everything. The entire process took about 20 minutes from start to end. If I did it myself, it would have taken me a few hours and I would not have gotten the car as clean.

Would I use their service again? Absolutely, but at $20 a pop, I might just pay them a visit twice a year.

Oh and I used the time I saved to take the kids fishing. Now thats worth $20.

Final Score
5 out of 5 stars

Now 5 stars was a tough one to give since they did not give me the fragrance. I had this at 4 1/2 but I am going to overlook the oversight since they did such a fantastic job with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Blade

Save A Blade

100 shaves on one blade! Click on the link and read about it.
This has been the most controversial reviews I have done. People are quite passionate on the Save A Blade so be sure to check out the comments.

Ad by Google

Ad by Chitika